Thursday, December 18, 2008

This Blog is for the Ladies


So here's a blog. It was created during a three hour stretch of forced isolation in my office. I have no plans for this blog. Nothing valuable will ever happen here. I'm hoping to treat this space as a quiet retreat where I can rant into the cosmic void of the Internet. I have a MySpace page, but I feel like a pedophile every time I sign in there, so that's out. My Facebook page is entirely overrun with distant relatives. This was the logical next step.


My hope is that this blog amounts to something akin to my old Los Angeles e-mails, only with a lot more uninteresting commentary on the subjects I hold most dear. I suppose, in a way, I'm planning on using this blog as free therapy, talking myself through a number of assorted obsessions and neuroses. It may be funny in bits and less funny in other bits. A real grab-bag of crap! Just in time for the holidays...oh wee.

1 comment:

  1. Master P often says ooohwee. Guess that's slightly different. Speaking of pimping your blog, the only way I knew about it was because some guy named Jesse who looks a lot like you commented on mine, and then I traced the IP address over Germany, to Korea (both), to Papua New Guinea, over to Bangor Maine (where Amtrak surprisingly runs) down to Buffalo, back up to all of Canada for good measure and then to this blog in Depew. Or Cheektowaga. Whatever.
    My point is, what are helimonsters, and are they on sale?

    ReplyDelete