Thursday, May 7, 2009

What Do You Want From Me, Blog? I'm Only Human

Look. Things have been a little tough lately. I've been real busy. With what, you say? What does that matter? Busy. Me. That's the situation. But I'm not here to argue about it. I wanted to apologize. Yes. Apologize. You see Blog, it wasn't fair of me...it wasn't fair of me to start you up and then abandon you. You don't deserve that. You deserve better. All blogs deserve better. You start a blog...you damn well better follow through. That's a man's responsibility. If you can't handle that then, well, you ought never have started a blog in the first place.

So no more excuses. That's what I'm telling you Blog. Straight from the heart. Down on a knee. I'm coming back to you. No...now don't get like that. It's not bullshit this time. This time it's for real. It's just that I think I was trying too hard before, you know? Like I thought you had to be perfect. You don't have to be perfect Blog - you just have to be YOU. I mean, have you SEEN the Internet lately? It's a No-Fail Zone (except for the blog about Failing, but you get my point). So trust me. That's what I'm asking Blog. Trust me. I'm coming back to you. We're gonna do this together. You and me. Doesn't matter if no one's looking. I'm just here for you and you alone.

You and me, Blog. Forever.

1 comment:

  1. I hope they make a buddy sitcom about you and your blog, but that has some drama, arising from the fact that you're very different, personality wise. Maybe Blog brings home two attractive ladies in the pilot, but instead of sharing, he selfishly diddles them both. I don't know. I see gold.

    ReplyDelete